Anna Wagenschwanz, M.Sc.
Office hours: on appointment
01/2016 – present
PhD Candidate, Technical University of Munich
Double Degree in Consumer Affairs (M.Sc.), Technical University of Munich
Double Degree in Consumer Affairs Management (M.Sc.), Aarhus University
Studies abroad, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
International Business Administration (B.Sc.), Mannheim University
IMS Consulting Group, Munich
GfK Digital Market Intelligence, Munich
GfK Advanced Business Solutions, Hamburg
Siemens Financial Services GmbH, Munich
- The Effect of Founder Identity Work on the Perception and Management of Sustainability. 78th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, 2018Chicago, USA mehr… BibTeX
- How to Make it Work? Founder Identity Management in New Sustainable Ventures. Babson College Entrepreneurship Research Conference (BCERC), 2018Waterford, Ireland mehr… BibTeX
- The Self and the Venture: Investigating Founder Identity Work and Sustainability Management. Sustainability, Ethics & Entrepreneurship Conference (SEE), 2018Washington D.C., USA mehr… BibTeX
- Like a Mirror? The Influence of Founder Identities on Logics in New Ventures. Babson College Entrepreneurship Research Conference (BCERC), 2017Oklahoma, USA mehr… BibTeX
- Making it Work: Founder Identity Management in New Sustainable Ventures. Research in Entrepreneurship & Small Business Conference (RENT), 2017Lund, Sweden mehr… BibTeX
- Investigating the Formation of Logics in New Ventures – A Set-Theoretic Analysis. International Council for Small Businesses Conference (ICSB), 2016New York, USA mehr… BibTeX
- How Founder Identities Shape Logics in New Venture Creation. Strategic Management Society Conference, 2016Berlin, Germany mehr… BibTeX
Doctoral Consortium Sustainability, Ethics & Entrepreneurship Conference (2018). Washington D.C., USA
Doctoral Consortium Journal of Business Venturing (JBV) Special Issue at Ivey Business School (2017). London, Ontario, Canada.
Doctoral Consortium Sustainability, Ethics & Entrepreneurship Conference (2017). Puerto Rico.