Project Study with Wekebere: Social Healthcare Startup in Uganda
Help a social healthcare startup in Uganda succeed in giving mothers and unborn babies a voice!
Wekebere is a social enterprise in Uganda that creates affordable and sustainable healthcare solutions to combat maternal and infant mortality. The first product is a handheld device to monitor unborn babies during pregnancy. The device is combined with a data analytics software, informing mothers and doctors.
The tasks (detailed description attached):
1.) Business analysis (e.g., financial modelling and risk management plan)
2.) Application design (e.g., user interface design and prototyping) The project study will be conducted remotely, unless students autonomously raise funds to stay in Uganda.
Who can apply:
Students with background knowledge in business and / or mobile application design in the following study tracks:
• Bachelor in Management & Technology (TUM-BWL)
• Master in Management (TUM-WIN / TUM-NAWI / TUM-MIM)
• Master in Management and Technology
• Master in Consumer Affairs Ideally you find yourselves together as a team of 2-5 students and apply together. Alternatively, you can apply individually and expect to be assigned to a team upon availability.
Where and when to apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc: email@example.com). The project ideally takes place from September 1st – December 1st, 2019. If your timeline deviates from this plan, please feel free to address this in your application and alternatives can be discussed.
For more information, please read the attached pdf. For questions, please contact the company directly (firstname.lastname@example.org, cc: email@example.com) or reach out to TUM Entrepreneurship Research Institute (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- wekebere_document_for_TUM_project_study.pdf23 K